No consignment! We pay you directly via Paypal or Venmo! Only for SF Bay Area parents for now.
PROCESS OF SELLING
We know that you have a lot on your plate. Don’t worry, our process is super easy! Your part of the job:
- Fill the form at the bottom of this page and we will get back to you ASAP!
- Prepare your bag of clothes (minimum 20 pieces for a pick up)
- Confirm the day and time of the pick up received by email OR drop off the bag at the address given by email
- Say hi to Picky Monday at pick-up (even if contactless pick up is preferable)
- You are done!
Please check if each item fits these conditions:
Now it’s our turn to work:
After receiving your bag(s), we will:
- Make a selection of items fitting our style and standards
- Send you the offer by email
- Pay you directly via Paypal or Venmo
- Give you the choice between dropping off the remaining items at your place or donating them.
We are working with a social worker from SFUSD (San Francisco Unified School District) who collects all the remaining items and distributes them directly to families in need. (We even make donating easier!)
WHAT PRICE FOR MY CLOTHES?
We try to find a fair price for you and for us. The price of an item depends on the brand, material and type of clothes. For example, a dress can be purchased between $2.50 and $13.75.
We provide a total buying price and the number of pieces that we select.
If you prefer having an estimate first, please send us photos and a description at firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to find treasures in our email box!
WHAT IS NEXT?
After buying your clothes and shoes, we will take care of each piece by:
- Washing it with an organic detergent
- Ironing it carefully
- Finding an outfit in which it will shine
It will be ready to be loved by a new family.
For more infos, take a look at our FAQs or drop us an email below